URGENT URGENT – South Eastern Social Justice Breaking News Bulletin 11-20-17 3 p.m. ET
A 63-year-old Aiken, SC man today was charged with over 20 felonies involving sexual crimes against a child
By Greg Peterson
South Eastern Social Justice Breaking News
(Aiken County, SC) – An Aiken man was arrested late this morning on numerous felonies involving alleged sexual conduct with children.
63-year-old David Boyd of Aiken, South Carolina faces over 200 years in prison if convicted on all the felony charges filed today, Mon., Nov. 20, 2017 after an investigation by the Aiken County Sheriff’s Department and others.
Boyd remains held without bond in the Aiken County Detention Center. Details of the investigation has not been released.
These are the charges:
- 10 felony counts of sex/criminal sexual conduct with a minor, or attempt
- 10 felony counts of sex/criminal sexual conduct with minor, 3rd degree
- 1 felony count of 1st degree harassment
- 1 felony count of violation or restraining order issued in magistrate
- 1 felony count of minor/contributing to the delinquency of a minor